Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tim Price Blogging For Rico Reeds-NAAM- Ernie Watts and a heads up for next weeks blog.

YouTube - Ernie Watts trying out Tim Price's Selmer Series III

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxpKBvJXzk0

This was from NAAM last week- in California- and Ernie Watts loved my
Silver Selmer serie 3 tenor. HE SOUNDS GREAT!!!
I got to get to Matt at Theo Wanne that did this because there's a spot in one of the videos with Ernie Watts- playing " I Want To Talk About You"....Killin'!!! Ernie is a long time friend and we always have a ball!!!
Ernie was also doing some great " triad pairs" at the Theo Wanne booth- on my Selmer.
But stay tuned my friends- because next weeks RICO REEDS BLOG will be about my trip to the NAAM SHOW and the people and cool things that went into making it a great trip!! Blog will be Monday January 31!

STAY TUNED~ Tim Price

No comments:

Post a Comment